A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Turner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Turner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Turner practice?
- Dr. David Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Pensacola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.