Dr. David Turner MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Pensacola, FL

3.1

November 4th, 2016
Terrible terrible TERRIBLE!!!
He blamed me for my daughter's congenital birth defects..told me it was because I had nursed my toddler throughout the pregnancy. What a fool and a jerk!

February 5th, 2016
Always very nice and dr. Spends time with patient to answer any questions.i

October 21st, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He has horrible bedside manner, is dismissive, rude, has poor taste in sense of humor, and above all - missed diagnosing a serious, potentially life-threatening illness. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

August 12th, 2015
Horrible Doctor who misdiagnoses patients.
He misdiagnosed my wife, and used his misdiagnosis as the reason to perform a C-Section. Specifically, he said the baby was in danger due to maconium in the water. He threatened us with child protective services, if we didn't have a C-Section. He was wrong wrong wrong as I was there during the surgery and there was no maconium in my wife's womb!!!

April 26th, 2015
Great doctor!

February 8th, 2015
Misdiagnosed my wife and pushed us into a ceserean...
This doctor misdiagnosed my wife. He tried to say that the ultrasound showed meconium in the water of my wife's sac. We wondered how he knew from an ultrasound that there was meconium in the water. We wanted a natural birth, and our baby according to our own calculations was over 41 weeks old. He said we were putting our child in danger, even though statistics show that 95% of babies with meconium in their water survive and are healthy babies. He threatened us with child protective services, which was unethical. I wonder how many women past due he pushes his agenda of having women perform a cesarean using the "I think there's meconium in the water."

September 16th, 2014
Very Unhappy
I went to him for 19 years. The last time I went to him I told him that I had a really bad pain and could not stand up straight for 3 days. He said he didn't know what it could be and scheduled an ultrasound. After the test he called me back in for results and told me that nothing was wrong with me and he could do surgery to explore my issues. I told him I would think about it. I asked my family doctor about it and he said that it was a cyst and they are common and he didn't know why Dr. Turner would tell me such a thing. Also, he was not at all nice about any of it and I asked him a question about one breast being larger than the other and he never answered my question. Needless to say, I found a new doctor.

November 29th, 2013
He has been my Doctor since 1991, he has delivered 2 of my children. I would never consider going to another Doctor. He is extremely professional & in the case of an emergency situation or surgery there is no other Dr I would want taking care of me. I have never had any problems with him or his staff in 22 years, & the longest waits I have ever had, is when he had to leave for a delivery or emergency.

November 13th, 2013
Very Rude and Belittled Me!
Horrible appointment. I have never been to a Dr that was so rude and full of himself. Laughed at my problems, argued with me, all on a first visit. Made me feel ashamed of myself for caring about my health. Awful experience!

September 11th, 2013
trustworthy
I have seen Dr. Turner for 13 yrs . He's a doctor who listens , who cares, he finds the answer to your questions . Great bed side manner . Just one of the few who takes his time with your visits .

March 7th, 2012
He's like Dr. House, but not cute or funny. I got a second opinion before following his recomendation...thank goodness.

July 27th, 2010
Was a patient yesterday........
Dr. Turner's bedside manner needs a lot of work. He is not listening to me. He is correcting me while I'm explaining to him my signs and symptoms. Very condescending and scaring me into following his advice verses my GP (General Practitioner) by telling me I have cancer!! Not confirming it with tests! Ignoring my years of hot flashes, night sweats, and symptoms of menopause. Telling me I need to go home and research terms. He needs to research and find a personality! To think my GP referred me to him! If he would have helped me I wouldn't have needed my GP. He's jealous because I went to my GP instead of him! This is a control issue, instead of a best interest of the patient. Very inflated ego!!! Never again!