A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turner, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Turner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Turner MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Turner practice?
- Dr. David Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Turner practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chicago Radiologists.