Dr. David Walden MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2015
Fradulently billed and poor service
Saw this doctor for sinus and vertigo issues. In the appointment he told me he needed to check my ears, nose and throat. He checked my ears and then got distracted and did not check my nose or throat which was ridiculous for a ENT. He was dozing off as if he was about to fall asleep by the end of the appointment. I left with my husband (who had been with me) and found it almost comical how awful the doctor was. Of course I was annoyed at wasted money and time but it was not worth pursuing. However when he billed for surgery-neck/throat I called to find out what he could possibly be billing for. I was told it was for checking my throat. I was put through to Christie Hodson, and explained this did not happen. She checked my medical records and started mentioning all kinds of things he had written about nasal polyps and inflamation in the throat etc. He never mentioned these things to me or could possibly have seen them as he never even bothered to look. Christie Hodson was laughing on the phone about how this has never happened and pretty much accused me of lying. To sum up this doctor not only was incompetent in his examination and almost fell asleep by the end of it, he went onto fradulently write made up diagnoses on my medical record (probably because he was too tired to actually get up and examine me) and then fradulently bill for services that never happend. Truly astonishing how this man is even in buisness. Maybe he was a good doctor once but he certainly should not be practising medicine now.

October 26th, 2013
A pleasant experience. Doctor Walden was very thorough, explaining every step of the diagnostic procedure, He spent a generous amount of time with me. I would highly recommend his services to my friends and family.

October 12th, 2012
Great doctor! Never felt rushed. He explained my condition in detail and answered all my questions. He called my other doctor to coordinate care while I was there so I was completely involved in the plan. He then called me over the weekend to check up on me. Wish more doctors took time with patients like this instead of feeling like I had a timer set for 10 minutes in the office.

August 11th, 2012
Wonderful!
Great report with patients, explains diagnosis and provides quick treatment. Is an expert at wax removal from ears. I won't use anyone else for ENT symptoms. I highly recommend him and my family will continue to schedule check ups with him.

January 8th, 2016