A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Postoperative Pain
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Waller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Waller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Waller practice?
- Dr. David Waller has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Waller practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Psychiatrists.