A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Waller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan