A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waller
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Waller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Postoperative Pain
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Waller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Waller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Waller practice?
- Dr. David Waller has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Waller practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Psychiatrists.