A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Watkins, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Watkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Watkins practice?
- Dr. David Watkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Watkins practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Angola, IN.
See Akron Internists and Akron Infectious Disease Doctors.