A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Weber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Weber practice?
- Dr. David Weber has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Weber practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY and Cincinnati, OH.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists and Louisville Pain Management Doctors.