inactive

David A Williams DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 12th, 2012
Excellent Dr Office
I have always had a good experience when visiting this doctors office. Great staff that is very friendly and professional. The doctor has always spent as much time as needed to speak and explain to me the information I know. Almost made me feel like a "friend", not just another patient.

September 4th, 2012
Calling the Office
The only bad thing about the office is that you have to keep calling over and over again to get to speak to someone if the line is busy which seems to be all the time.

January 31st, 2012
Dr Williams is always very patient with me and often spends a lot of time with me (hence if I have to wait a bit longer, it is fine by me). He recommends what I need and does referrals when necessary. He knows what Medicare requirements are and makes sure I comply. I enjoy having him as my doctor.

October 19th, 2011
Kelly Coll
I can't say enough about Dr. Williams< & his staff. I have complete trust in the care that I receive. I like that Dr. Williams treats his patients as people,w/ personal care, & not as a number...He is sure to take the time to LISTEN to what you are saying, but is also sure that you understand your diagnosis,testing,medications, etc. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Williams & his staff! Medicine could use more Dr.'s such as Dr. Williams.

April 4th, 2011
Dr Williams
Very compassionate and knowledgeable! Good documentation and use of technology! He took over for my previous physician and I liked his services so muck he now cares for my wife and our daughter! Highly recommend!

August 18th, 2010
Cares for the whole person
I have very high recommendations for this doctor and his practice. He has always spent time with me addressing my concerns and making sure I understood his reasons for his recommendations. His staff has always been welcoming and sympathetic. His practice is busy, but I do not feel it is badly managed. I recommend him.