Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wilson
Dr. David Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Gwinnett Medical Center-Duluth. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wilson has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. David Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. Niraj Sharma
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi26
Dr. Martin Siegfried
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi22
Dr. Laurence Lesser
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lawrenceville, GA 0 mi46