A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wilson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Wilson practice?
- Dr. David Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wilson practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.