A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wise, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Baylor Grapevine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Wise MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wise practice?
- Dr. David Wise has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wise practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.