Dr. David Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wood?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. David Wood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2014

Mrs.

I was pleasantly surprised to meet Dr. Wood after reading the previous patient rating. He was very pleasant, explained and answered my questions. It was a very good visit. No need for a follow up visit. V.

April 18th, 2012

Rude

After years(since 1996) of being treated by my PCP, acupunture, home remedies due to lack of health insurance for chronic sinus infections that resulted in ear infections, fever, facial pain and possibly TMJ, I was referred to Dr. Woods office by my PCP, Cape Cod Ear Nose and Throat. I filled out the form and wrote down my history and current issues. Dr. Wood came into the exam room pompous and arrogant, read my form and stated "we better get started, you've got a billion things wrong with you".. It went downhill from there. No conversation, explanation, possibilities, etc. He examined my nose after spraying some kind of numbing agent up there and didn't explain that either. I think he may have said it doesn't look like anything here, you'll have to go for an MRI. That was all. Over a month later, I have not received a follow up call re: the MRI. NOTHING!! nor do I wish to go back. I can only assume that the MRI didn't show anything, so I am back to square one with my sinusitis which seems to be par for the course. All the physicians and NOBODY can help us with the chronic and debilitating problem.

June 17th, 2010

Totally Incompetent

After receiving a diagnosis at Massachusetts General Hospital of chronic sinusitis, this doctor told me I have no sinus problem.

October 12th, 2016