A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wood, BA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mtn Home Afb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Wood BA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wood practice?
- Dr. David Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wood practices Family Medicine and Urology near Mountain Home Afb, ID.
See Mountain Home Afb Family Physicians and Mountain Home Afb Urologists.