A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wood, BA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mtn Home Afb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Wood BA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wood practice?
- Dr. David Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wood practices Family Medicine and Urology near Mountain Home Afb, ID.
See Mountain Home Afb Family Physicians and Mountain Home Afb Urologists.