Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Woodard
Dr. David Woodard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Woodard is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, St Mary's Hospital of Athens and ST Marys Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Woodard has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. David Woodard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Thomas Murphy
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Michael Biswas
Athens, GA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Kent Nilsson
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi11