A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woodard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Woodard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- ST Marys Healthcare System
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Woodard MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Woodard practice?
- Dr. David Woodard has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Woodard practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Cardiologists.