A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woodard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Woodard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- ST Marys Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Woodard practice?
Dr. David Woodard practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Cardiologists.