A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woodard is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodard
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woodard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Woodard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- ST Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Woodard MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Woodard practice?
- Dr. David Woodard has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Woodard practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Cardiologists.