A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Young, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Young practice?
Dr. David Young practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.