A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Young, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Young MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Young practice?
- Dr. David Young has 1 office location.
Dr. David Young practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.