A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Divine Providence Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edmond Young MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Young practice?
- Dr. David Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Young practices Family Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Montoursville, PA.
See Williamsport Primary Care Doctors.