A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zucker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Zucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Zucker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Zucker practice?
- Dr. David Zucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Zucker practices Pediatrics near Reno, NV.
See Reno Pediatricians.