A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zucker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Zucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans