A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aamodt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aamodt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aamodt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamodt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aamodt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sherman Aamodt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Aamodt practice?
- Dr. David Aamodt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Aamodt practices Family Medicine near Beaver Dam, WI.
See Beaver Dam Primary Care Doctors.