A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aamodt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aamodt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aamodt
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Aamodt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aamodt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamodt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aamodt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sherman Aamodt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Aamodt practice?
- Dr. David Aamodt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Aamodt practices Family Medicine near Hyde Park, UT.
See Hyde Park Primary Care Doctors.