A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aanestad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aanestad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aanestad, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aanestad graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Aanestad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Aanestad MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Aanestad practice?
- Dr. David Aanestad has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Aanestad practices Surgery near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA.
See Davenport Surgeons.