A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aaronson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aaronson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Aaronson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Stockton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Aaronson MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Aaronson practice?
- Dr. David Aaronson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Aaronson practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.