Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Barbara Delaney on Feb 20th, 2015

This DR. always had a way of making me feel relaxed when he entered the room. very compassonate and really cares about his patints well being.talks you through a procedure so you don't feel stressed.

Feb 11th, 2015

the Greatest brilliant doctor, with great care and big heart. Thank you doctor!!!

Fibroid patient show details Fibroid patient
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Abayev, is great I have been seeing him for the past 6 years and he did my surgery at parkway for fibroids he is a very doctor he came and visited me after my surgery and make sure I was well taken care of with my pains. My fibroids are not growing back and I have no insurance and he has been very kind in advising me how to handle situations as they arrive. I recommend this doctor and rate him the highest! Rose Queens

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Sep 28th, 2012

He is a very good gynecologist. He is caring, knowledgeable, and friendly. He does gynecology only; no obstetrics such pregnancy care or deliveries. It's always easy to get in touch with him if you have any questions or problems. How can anyone write a review about him for labor and delivery if he does not do it? This review must have been about someone else.

Sep 19th, 2012

I think the wait time is not in his control and the friendliness of the staff but his personal nurse is amazing!

Don't go there! show details Don't go there!
Jun 25th, 2012

finally after 30 hours in labor,he decided to perform a c-section. He never explained what happened to me during the procedure, why i was on general anesthesia if everything started with local anesthesia. i was 5 days at the hospital, he never showed up or call during those days to check my wound, to check if i was healing.I had to self discharged me from the hospital. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

please dont go to this doctor show details please dont go to this doctor
Dec 13th, 2011

He insisted that BIOPSY is necessary for me. I got 2 more opinions from other gyns , none of them said that I even needed it.BUTCHER!