Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Fibroid patient  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Abayev, is great I have been seeing him for the past 6 years and he did my surgery at parkway for fibroids he is a very doctor he came and visited me after my surgery and make sure I was well taken care of with my pains. My fibroids are not growing back and I have no insurance and he has been very kind in advising me how to handle situations as they arrive. I recommend this doctor and rate him the highest! Rose Queens

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

He is a very good gynecologist. He is caring, knowledgeable, and friendly. He does gynecology only; no obstetrics such pregnancy care or deliveries. It's always easy to get in touch with him if you have any questions or problems. How can anyone write a review about him for labor and delivery if he does not do it? This review must have been about someone else.

|  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

I think the wait time is not in his control and the friendliness of the staff but his personal nurse is amazing!

|  Don't go there!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

finally after 30 hours in labor,he decided to perform a c-section. He never explained what happened to me during the procedure, why i was on general anesthesia if everything started with local anesthesia. i was 5 days at the hospital, he never showed up or call during those days to check my wound, to check if i was healing.I had to self discharged me from the hospital. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

|  please dont go to this doctor  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

He insisted that BIOPSY is necessary for me. I got 2 more opinions from other gyns , none of them said that I even needed it.BUTCHER!