Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David Abbey
David Abbey, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. David Abbey is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center Of The Rockies. David Abbey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
David Abbey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
David Abbey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi35
Dr. Carrie Campbell Broughton
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi23
Dr. James Hendrick
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Collins, CO 0.35 mi22