A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Abelson is Excellent. Dr. Abelson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Abelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abelson graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Abelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Abelson practice?
Dr. David Abelson practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Abelson, Dr. Dave Abelson, Dr. Davis Abelson