A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abercrombie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Abercrombie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abercrombie graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Abercrombie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest City Regional Hospital, Midwest City, Ok
- Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Abercrombie MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Abercrombie practice?
- Dr. David Abercrombie has 1 office location.
Dr. David Abercrombie practices Emergency Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Emergency Physicians.