A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aboulafia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aboulafia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aboulafia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aboulafia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aboulafia, ARNP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- HTLV-I Infections (Human T-lymphotrophic Virus)
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aboulafia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aboulafia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Aboulafia ARNP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Aboulafia practice?
- Dr. David Aboulafia has 1 office location.
Dr. David Aboulafia practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.