A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aboulafia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Aboulafia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Aboulafia, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- HTLV-I Infections (Human T-lymphotrophic Virus)
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aboulafia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aboulafia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aboulafia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Aboulafia practice?
Dr. David Aboulafia practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.