A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Abrams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Abrams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Abrams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Abrams practice?
- Dr. David Abrams has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Abrams practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.