Dr. David Abramson MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

October 8th, 2016
From my first appointment in his office to my post-op visit I was treated with patience, kindness and a degree of professionalism that I find rare. My satisfaction with my procedure is absolute.

October 6th, 2016
Look no further
Dr. Abramson and his staff, Zoe and Kerri are exemplary. They are very careful to answer questions and quell your fears and doubts. Dr. Abramson partnered with other surgeons of equal caliber to complete my surgery. I am an extremely satisfied with all the services rendered.

April 4th, 2016
5 STARS
Dr. Abramson did my Breast Reduction and it looks fabulous. I went from a G to D cup ... I love my new breast .... I was back to school in no time ... The staff was great Zoe the office manager answered all my questions. Keri Ann was helpful and available whenever I needed her. Nurse Wendy always went above and beyond. I recommend Dr. Abramson He's a great surgeon ....I'm pleased with my results 100%

February 24th, 2016
Post mastectomy reconstruction
Dr. Abramson performed reconstruction surgery after bilateral mastectomy. He spent time mapping out the process and explaining the details. My recovery was flawless, without complication and good results. Patient and surgeon must be a team to successfully navigate this procedure.

November 19th, 2015
He is an absolute artist! A total sculptor of the body. He is a pleasure to work with and exceeded my expectations. I am so incredibly happy with the work that I had done and I will absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Happier and happier every day with my results!

November 6th, 2015
Research your Doctor
Find a doctor who listens to you, understands you and most importantly knows what he is doing. Dr. David L Abramson is none of these.

April 23rd, 2014
Breast Reduction
I would like Dr. Abramson for doing such a superb job on my breast. I love the results and it's only been two month so far. He was recommended to me from a good friend and she was right about everything she said about him He is very professional and makes you feel confident about the whole procedure. Thanks so much for everything.

September 11th, 2013
Dr Abramson did my breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy and they look fantastic. I am extremely pleased with the result. They look better than before. He always took time to answer my questions and was always accessible!

October 24th, 2012
It's been said that when you meet someone for the first time, the first 20-30 seconds is crucial in making a decision whether or not the person is worthy of continuing a relationship. This credo holds true in any setting, from job interviews, sales calls, prospective dating, and even picking the right doctor. I read up on Dr A. prior to my initial consultation, and I also received positive feedback about him. On my initial visit with him it was a done deal with moving forward within 30 sec. I felt comfortable, educated and convinced that this guy will get it done. Office staff was friendly and accomodating, even after being late for my appointment. I was in and out of there within an hour. So far so good.

October 20th, 2012
Preventative Double Mastectomy.
I had a Preventative Double Mastectomy this year due to pre-cancerous findings in addition to a very strong family history of Breast Cancer. Dr Abramsom performed the immediate reconstruction . The whole experience has been a positively life affirming one. At every stage of my reconstruction I felt very imformed and confident that Dr Abramson was the right Dr to handle my care. His skill as a surgeon is remarkable. And my result are quite amazing. I am thrilled and I feel whole! His staff is also wonderful and very compassionate.

October 1st, 2012
Had a fecelift with fat grafting. was very happy with the results and the recovery. Everything was explained to me in detail. the Surgical day experience was on time and very comfortable

June 15th, 2012
Office wait long, but everything else great
I had a lipoma on my back, near my spine, and went to Dr. Abramson to have it removed. He answered all my questions and concerns, and on surgery-day did an excellent job -- it feels and looks great. The office wait was a bit long for both visits, nevertheless I highly recommend Dr. Abramson!