inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015
Dr. Acker - favorite!
I cannot say enough wonderful comments about Dr.Acker. He always took the right amount of time and answered all of our questions. Going through a high risk pregnancy was hard enough,,,,and Dr. Acker made it all the more pleasant. He is kind and compassionate and truly cares about his patients and their babies. His staff is the same way! Excellent and caring. They are easy to talk to and make the whole experience a great one!

September 13th, 2012
f Dr. Acker's in 1989-1990, and HE made the pregnancy like a dream ! I was always made to feel important, and he even went after my insurance company when they refused to pay for important tests because my pregnancy was a high-risk pregnancy. He monitored me closely because of my life-threatening condition and was always very professional. To those who complained about him, I say "BUNK" !

September 6th, 2012
great high risk doctor
This doctor has spent a lot of time with us during our triplet pregnancy. He has been available, interested, and willing to answer any questions we have in layman's terms. He also offers his personal contact information for patients to get in touch with him.

April 20th, 2011
inaccruate diagnosis of life-threatening problem

December 29th, 2009
Was not even able to get an apropriate appointment, it was all on Dr. Ackers terms, some kind of playing "God" if you wish, also was told many time time that I could see some one else if this or that is not convenient, definetely would not recommend to anyone onless you are a big shot in the city of Boston or your name is on the donation wall at the Brigham! Shame since was just nominted the best of Boston for doctors in 2009 and being in this profession it definetely makes me sick to my stomach!!!!! The staff was aware of me being an MD and I was treated this way,I could just imagine what regular people need to go through......

December 7th, 2009
Dr. Acker has always given me ample time with (which does affect the wait time of other patients, so you can't complain too much when it happens to you). When I've had complications, his first concern was about how I was coping. He has always been available to me after office hours. I've seen him for two pregnancies, including one twin pregnancy. He's just been great.

April 2nd, 2009
Most arrogant pompass person I have met. He never once listened to me( the patient) during my twin prenancy.

February 2nd, 2017