A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ackerman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ackerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stephen Ackerman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. David Ackerman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ackerman practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.