A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adamkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adamkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adamkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamkin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Adamkin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Adamkin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Adamkin practice?
- Dr. David Adamkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Adamkin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.