A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Addis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Addis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Addis
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Addis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Addis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Addis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Addis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Addis practice?
- Dr. David Addis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Addis practices Family Medicine near Bordentown, NJ.
See Bordentown Family Physicians.