A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Addis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Addis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Addis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Addis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Addis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Addis practice?
Dr. David Addis practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Bordentown, NJ.
See Bordentown Family Physicians, Bordentown General Practitioners, and Bordentown Preventive Medicine Specialists.