A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Adelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Adelman MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Adelman practice?
- Dr. David Adelman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Adelman practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists.