A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Adelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Adelson, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Closed Head Injuries
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Adelson FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Adelson practice?
- Dr. Philip Adelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Adelson practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Phoenix Surgeons.