Dr. David Adelstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Adelstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2013

love him

I Adore dr adelstein. He's.amazing. He knew i had anxiety, panic attacks, and posttraumatic stress, and knew I was so scared about having my c-section. he wasn't even the one performing my c-section but he made sure he was at the hospital the day of it, ready to make sure I was okay and hold my hand. Always answered my questions honestly, truthfully. Thank you so much dr adelstein. I also like the fact i can,be blunt and.honest With him and talk sex like one of the boys. :)

July 17th, 2012

Very odd doctor

I've never waited less than an hour when I've had to see Dr Adelstein. I was told that he double books patients, and he's a talker so it takes even longer. He's knowledgable and very nice, but gets too personal and makes odd comments. He's made awkward comments about my breasts and how men view breasts, both in front of my husband and with me alone. I'm all about being open and appreciate a male doctor who talks about issues easily that could otherwise be uncomfortable conversations, but he seems to create uncomfortable conversations on his own. Very odd demeanor for a doctor, and often times his attire just doesn't look professional.

February 4th, 2012

L. DeMello

I have seen Dr. Adelstein for about 12 years. I was referred by a friend cause I was tired of the doctor i was going to not getting my information right and always having the wrong file on me. Dr. Adelstein always knew my name and he excellent with Gynecology. I have sent many of my friends there and will refer him as a great OBGYN. I have even made him my primary doctor and see him for my colds and once even for a fractured foot. Yes, he looked at me odd for that one... but it was a funny situation. He is the only doctor that has made me laugh and be okay with going to the doctor for my annual. He even ordered the tests for me for my thyroid.. this gave me the kick in the butt to go to an endocrinologist... who found a lump and other problems... Thank you Dr. Adelstein for being a good Obgyn and for listening to your patients.

May 15th, 2011

Dr. Adelstein is an excellent & caring physician, once you get to see him!! The only complaint I have is the wait, always at least an hour. I have been seeing him for years and usually come prepared with a book as I know this is a two hour appt. But I will take the wait, as I would NEVER consider seeing another gynecologist.

Doctor's Response

Thank you I will work on my times, but I will always give you the time you need to get and keep you healthy

January 25th, 2011

Amazing Doctor, he has the best bed side manner, very easy to talk to. He actually cares about his patients and treats you like a person not a number.

June 26th, 2008

Excellency

Dr. Adelstein is such a relatable human being, he makes each patient of his feel important, and will spend as much time as needed with you. If he is a little late for appointments, it is only because he gets to know each one of his patients and has spent extra time doing so. If you want a doctor that respects you and is professional, go to Dr. Adelstein. His sense of humor is a major plus as well!

Doctor's Response