A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Adkins MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Adkins practice?
- Dr. David Adkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Adkins practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Oncologists.