A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Adkins MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Adkins practice?
- Dr. David Adkins has 1 office location.
Dr. David Adkins practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Oncologists.