Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Gould Medical Foundation
600 Coffee Rd
Modesto, CA 95355
209-524-1211
Locations and availability (1)

|  Thank you Dr. Adkins!  |  show details
by Robert Cahill on Sep 29th, 2011

My mother was diagnosed earlier this year with stage four lung cancer. She was weak and on oxygen twenty four seven. She was scared and did not trust the first doctor she went to see. But, then she went to see Dr. Adkins. This man is caring, compassionate and confident. Within a month she was feeling strong again no oxygen tank and walking the mall! I can not say enough about the care my mother is receiving from Dr. Adkins and the Sutter Medical Foundation; they treat her like GOLD. I highly recommend Dr. Adkins, and the Sutter Medical Foundation to anyone searching for help to fight this horrible disease.

|  show details
Jun 16th, 2009

Dr. Adkins is a very down to earth doctor, caring, compassionate, and genuine.

|  Diffinately a 10  |  show details
by Barbara Beck's Family on Jun 16th, 2009

Dr. Adkins was my mothers oncologist. His treatment and care far surpassed any doctor we had seen previously. I found him to be extremely caring and compassionate without sugar coating the disease or diagnosis. Cocktails were given and adjusted to her tolerance and livability. Although my mother pasted away just a little over a year ago, our family has nothing but the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Adkins as a doctor and just a wonderful man with a good soul! Thank you Dr. Adkins for the extra quality time with our mother.