A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Agerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Agerter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Agerter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agerter graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Agerter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Agerter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Agerter practice?
- Dr. David Agerter has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Agerter practices Family Medicine near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Austin Primary Care Doctors.