A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Agerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Agerter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agerter
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Agerter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Agerter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agerter graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Agerter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Agerter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Agerter practice?
- Dr. David Agerter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Agerter practices Family Medicine near Austin, MN.
See Austin Family Physicians.