A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Agerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Agerter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agerter
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agerter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Agerter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agerter graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Agerter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Agerter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Agerter practice?
- Dr. David Agerter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Agerter practices Family Medicine near Austin, MN.
See Austin Family Physicians.