A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ahr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ahr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahr graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Ahr MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Ahr practice?
- Dr. David Ahr has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ahr practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Jupiter, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists and West Palm Beach Hematologists.