A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Aizenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aizenberg graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aizenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacob Aizenberg MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Aizenberg practice?
- Dr. David Aizenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Aizenberg practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.