Learn more about Dr. David Albala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Albala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Albala, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Albala graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Albala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Albala practice?
Dr. David Albala practices Urology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Urologists.