A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Albala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Albala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albala
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Albala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Albala, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Albala graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Albala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mois Albala MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Albala practice?
- Dr. David Albala has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Albala practices Urology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and East Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Urologists.