A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Alberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Alberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Alberts practice?
Dr. David Alberts practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tucson Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Alberts, Dr. Davis Alberts, Dr. Dewey Alberts