A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Alberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Alberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Alberts practice?
Dr. David Alberts practices Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Oncologists.