A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Alberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Alberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Alberts MD is a male Oncologist , has 46 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Alberts practice?
- Dr. David Alberts has 1 office location.
Dr. David Alberts practices Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Oncologists.