A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Alberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Alberts MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Alberts practice?
- Dr. David Alberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Alberts practices Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Oncologists.