Dr. David Albin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Albin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2016

Excellent Job

Dr. David Albin took care of my from start to finish. Very professional and a class act. I drove 2 hours to get to him but it was worth it. Would recommend him to anyone.

Doctor's Response

It means a lot to us that you went our of your way to be treated by us. We strive to provide the best care possible to you and all of our patients near and far. Be well and take care; David Albin MD

June 20th, 2015

Dr Albin did a great job with my surgery

June 18th, 2015

I had surgery with Dr. Albin and I am working out one week later. I would recommend him to any athlete.

June 7th, 2014

wow

Dr Albin is one of a kind,,Ihad surgery and when it was done he never spoke to the family or myself on how it went. When i left he was operating on another patient...I need another hernia operation and he wont be from him.

Doctor's Response

We apologize for not providing you a better experience. We appreciate this feedback. Communication is the most important part of the doctor patient relationship. In light of this, we will continue to improve our communication with patients and families post operatively. Thank you and take care; David Albin MD

May 15th, 2014

employee

I didn't know what to expect but my experience with the hernia center was very good. I felt like I was in good hands.

March 2nd, 2013

Couldn't be happier

Finding Dr. Albin was a blessing! I was in a lot of pain and felt at ease under his care. They were able to see me right away, Dr.Albin and his staff were very accommodating and my surgery went well. This review has been a long time coming, one year later I am completely hernia free and am very satisfied with my surgery.

August 2nd, 2012

Tricky charges

Staff extremely rude!! Checked w/staff and insurance covered surgery and my insurance Hidden charges for surgery occurred over a year after surgery. Everything was covered and in network but they billed separately for the room (ambulatory) which ironically was out of network. Insurance informed me it was the way the doctor billed so there would be not write offs. I was charged over $3500/out of pocket expense.

Doctor's Response

This review was very helpful. Thank you. Having surgery is a lot to think about, let alone the complexities of insurance carriers. In order to improve this process, we have dedicated our staff to research our patients' individual policies to provide upfront surgery costs. If there are any billing questions, do not hesitate to ask. Take care; David Albin MD

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

February 28th, 2011

Find another doctor

I met with Dr. Albin on two occasions and I found him to be very abrupt with no bedside manner. He runs a hernia repair production line and there is very little personal service or compassion if something went wrong. I recommend you find another doctor!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for providing us your input. We appreciate all reviews, especially the reviews that highlight things we can improve on. We strive to improve and grow alongside our patients. We have taken this review to heart in order to create a personal and welcoming experience for our patients. Take Care; David Albin MD

September 10th, 2017