Dr. David Alessi MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

October 29th, 2015
I had cut my upper lip open by falling on stairs. Dr. Alesia put a few stitches in so professionally that now it is barely noticeable. So very happy !

April 14th, 2014
I am a great fan of Mr. David Alessi who is a nice human being, apart from being an experienced plastic surgeon. He has a world class clinic, well equipped with modern equipment and facility for patients. He has nice and efficient staff.

March 31st, 2014
My brother was suffering from sinus problem since a long time and finally, I was suggested to visit Dr. Alessi by one of my friends. After spending some time with Dr, I finally got to know about his personality and behavior. I must say, he is a fantastic human being and know how to treat his patients. He impressed me a lot by offering right suggestions to my brother for fast recovery and also promised me to fix this problem permanently.

March 4th, 2014
Very Fantastic Person as well as Doctor
Last week, I visited Dr. Alessi, a nice human being for offering the best treatment facilities. I would like to thank him for spending enough time with me to understand my problems and offered great remedies. I am fully satisfied with the way he treats patients. Sinus caused lots of problems and finally prompted me to visit Alessi during last month. He fixed my problems in a very short span of time and I would like to congratulate him for that. He is a nice person and his staffs are also good and offer the best caring facility for patients. I was suffering from nose problems and visited to Alessi with a great hope to get the best treatment. And here, I would like to mention that I found the same what actually I heard about him. He fixed my nose with the use of latest technology.

November 10th, 2013
I have had a few ENT doctors in the area and I am no longer in need to look any further than Dr Alessi. He has been a blessing for me. I feel so well taken care of. I highly recommend him if you need a great doctor.

September 4th, 2012
I went to Dr. Alessis office yesterday. Sat and waited for about ten minutes before being seen by him about my throat infection. He looked at it with compassion and gave me an honest ( I felt ) opinion which I gladly took to heart. Thanks Dr. Alessi!

September 4th, 2012
My tinnitus was why I went to Dr. Alessis office after a friend recommended me to him. I was met by the office manager politely and found the doctors service to be a bit rushed but accurate nevertheless. My tinnitus has been subdued.

September 4th, 2012
I found the office to be organized although the wait was kind of long.
I found the office to be organized although the wait was kind of long. Im a singer and needed some throat surgery which Dr. Alessi performed effortlessly. He can expect me for another office visit should it be needed.

September 4th, 2012
I took my four year old daughter to see Dr. Alessi recently. Upon checking in with the receptionist, our wait time was about 15 minutes and the doctor was attentive. He managed my daughters temperament rather well.

September 4th, 2012
My experience at his office was felt with relative ease. I saw the doctor and felt his expertise was sufficient for my needs. I will see him again.

August 31st, 2012

August 28th, 2012
I have a tremendous problem with my sinuses and after thoroughly researching doctors in the Los Angeles area, I decide to set my sights on Dr. Alessi. The receptionist was polite although the wait was a bit and Dr. Alessi himself attended to me with intricate detail.