A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Alexander, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Alexander has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nelsen Alexander MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Alexander practice?
- Dr. David Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Alexander practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.