A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Alkek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Alkek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Alkek, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkek graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Alkek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Saml Alkek MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Alkek practice?
- Dr. David Alkek has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Alkek practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.