inactive

David S Alkek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2016
Honest Derm
Excellent doctor with great proven experience and wisdom

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Alkek and his staff are very kind and compationate about what they do for me as their patients, treating me with dignity and respect. He explained options and procedures in a manner I could understand and make an educated choice on a course of treatment I was comfotable with. I strongly recommend him.

July 18th, 2014
Love this doctor!
I have been going to Dr. Alkek for 14 years now and have never had a bad experience there. Dr. Alkek is always extremely courteous and professional and I love his staff. I have tried a couple of other dermatologists since Dr. Alkek's office is a long drive for me but I always go back to him.

June 17th, 2014
After talking with two other physicians in his field, they agreed the procedures he performed where not advised.

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Alkek is the best bar none
I have had numerous procedures done in Dr. Alkek's office over the years. I trust him 100%. I have never had any problems at all. His staff is the kindess most caring staff of any office I have ever been in. He treats my family for general dermatology problems and myself and my husband for cosmetic reasons. I have been to other dermatologist in the area, but hold a candle to Dr. Alkek

November 5th, 2011
He is one of the best and you do get what you pay for so trust him.
I have been going to Dr. Alkek for 15 years. He is not the most friendly man but he knows his business. The staff have always been very pleasant and clearly they stay busy. Which is a good thing. The bottom line is he is not a quack and you can trust him with your face and you won't look like a freak by anything he does to you. That says more than anything and overshadows rudeness if there is any.

June 26th, 2011
Very Rude staff, makes one feel very uncomfortable. They are not professional, and very unfriendly people. They make you feel very uneasy. The office feels like your in a dungeon.

April 6th, 2011
Great Experience
Very professional, quick and easy. Very pleasant doctor and staff.

March 21st, 2011
Great Pretenders
Kathy at the desk Is perfectly wonderful at faking a nice face, however she will brush off your needs and hang up on you, if you have any special needs. She does NOT understand and she does NOT care. I waited 6 weeks for an appointment only to be cancelled a few days before my date. This office thinks only its time is valuable. I was made to feel that my time had absolutely no value to this office. That I should just make things easy on them, though they were making things as difficult as they could for me.

November 10th, 2010
BEYOND RUDE! FIVE STAR REVIEWS POSSIBLY FAKE??
THE MOST RUDE DR AND STAFF I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED! I REGRET WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY WITH THEM!!! WOULD DEFINETLY NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY!!

November 3rd, 2010
Very friendly, excellent doctor
I have lived in many cities and have never found a better dermatologist. The Remage products are the best and I have continually used these products for the last 12 years, even when I've lived abroad the office staff would ship them to me.

September 6th, 2010
Great experience :)
The consultation went by pretty rapid. It only takes minutes to see the doctor , of course you need an appointment :). He answered my questions and he gave me my medicines :) . I went home and three days later my skin began to show results. I am so happy with the results:). His skin line REMAGE is absolutely amazing.I will never try anything else again :)