A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Alleva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Alleva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Alleva, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Alleva graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Alleva has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alleva MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Alleva practice?
- Dr. David Alleva has 1 office location.
Dr. David Alleva practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Radiologists.