A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Allmacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Allmacher, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allmacher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allmacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Allmacher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allmacher graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Allmacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harold Allmacher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Allmacher practice?
- Dr. David Allmacher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Allmacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Surgeons.