Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Almeleh
Dr. David Almeleh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Almeleh is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove. He speaks English.
Dr. David Almeleh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Almeleh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Nandini Anandu
Valley Stream, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Sunanda Mangraj
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Valley Stream, NY 0 mi9