Dr. David Alonso MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chico, CA

October 13th, 2015
He efficiently covers all issues and I don't feel rushed. He seems competent and like able . Office staff is also warm and friendly.

September 27th, 2015
best doctor hands down
I have been a patient of Dr. Alonso's for many years and I just love him,he is caring, compationet, he really listens. He switched offices about a year ago and I have to admit I was a little worried at first but once I understood the situation of him taking on patients that were abandoned by another doctor I understood and now the office and staff are top notch! Dr. Alonso has the best nurses too!

September 2nd, 2015
Wow! What an Amazing Doctor he is!

July 24th, 2015
Super Doc!
Dr. Alonso is simply the best. He's been my doctor for 5 years and has always taken such good care of my health. His bedside manner makes you feel that your health issues are very important to him and he will do all he can to get you back to tip top health. I give him the highest recommendation!

February 10th, 2015
Dr. Alonso is focused on his patients while they are explaining their problem. His questions are pertinent and he genuinely cares about his patients. I pray that he maintains his genuine ways throughout his career as he is a breath of fresh air.

May 4th, 2011
The Very Best of Doctors
Dr. Alonso is the very best when it comes to Doctors. I whole heartily recommend him to anyone who needs a caring and thoroughly compassionate doctor. You can be assured when he is on the case for whatever mystery illness that plagues you, you will get his undivided attention and all resources available near and far, to help you. His whole staff is on board and truly they want to help you.. I can't say enough you will always leave feeling good after seeing Dr. Alonso even if your in real physical pain. I hit the jackpot with him as my Doctor and I'm 33 yrs. old a mommy to 3 children and will only praise his bedside manner and skills