A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Altamira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Altamira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Altamira, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altamira graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altamira has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Altamira MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Altamira practice?
- Dr. David Altamira has 1 office location.
Dr. David Altamira practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.